Sabinet offers a Digitisation service customised for institutions’ specific digitisation requirements.
Today, most of our information is delivered electronically, but there is still a need to keep old, archived, printed material on hand, for a number of reasons, ranging from future reference and research to record-keeping.
With over 20 years of digitisation experience, we have gained significant expertise which enable us to help you minimise your costs and make your physical and printed materials available electronically for easy access.
Our Digitisation Process
The benefits of Sabinet's Digitisation service
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) digitisation services are available to generate searchable, more full-text electronic documents for your archive
- Save on storage space and costs
- Share any of the digitised content easily via email
- For ease of convenience we can digitise documents on-site at our facility or off-site at yours
- Fully POPIA-compliant: sensitive data never has to leave your premises or servers
- Project scope, duration and costs are tailored to meet your budget and needs