WorldShare® Metadata Services
Improve access to your e-collections.
WorldShare Collection Manager, paired with the WorldCat® knowledge base, automates WorldCat holdings maintenance and provides MARC records with ongoing updates, including URL changes. This ensures your e-collections are accurate and always up to date, which allows patrons to find and access your library resources through your discovery interface.
Why use Collection Manager?
- Save time maintaining collections with WorldCat updates
- Improve local catalogue quality with WorldCat query collections
- Get new print materials into circulation faster with WorldCat cataloguing partner collections
- Help users to find your resources with WorldCat data sync collections
- Manage your electronic resources with WorldCat knowledge base collections
For more information on WorldShare® Metadata Services, visit the OCLC website.