More than 30 years ago Sabinet was formed and today we facilitate access to information for libraries across the globe. The aim of our service is to provide updated and accurate content so our clients can have easy-access to the information they need, when they need it. In order to enhance user experience, Sabinet needed to come up with a way to simplify searches, and who better to ask than the people who actually use our products?Sabinet prides itself on the speedy addition of the latest information and Legislation which is why our products are updated within five days of receiving the amendment notices. Our legislation service covers everything on the latest Acts and Regulations as well as Ordinances from municipal level up to national level that are currently enforced in the country.Our Legal Products offer the following to our clients
- Legislation services are uniformed, our clients can effortlessly find info by simply filling in the electronic form and filtering searches. Also provided is a menu option and indexes.
- Our Legislation services link together so users can navigate between different pieces of Legislation.
- Our Legislation services also link applicable notices such as draft or amendment notices in the Provincial/Government Gazettes.
- The latest amendments are highlighted to make it simple for clients to see the latest changes made to an Act.
- A historical view of all amendments to Legislation is also available.
- Weekly Newsletters with relevant links for all Legislation products keep our clients well informed of all the changes to the latest Legislations, our clients can also view the “What’s New” Tab for any changes in Legislations. The Menu tabs makes finding any Legislation seamless.
Sabinet offers a central place where all legal products are kept. You can refer to any of South Africa’s National Legislations via the linked indexes, as well as search across a specific Act and Regulations effortlessly. Court Forms applicable to various courts are also available and everything is linked. National Acts can be searched for either alphabetically or chronologically according to province.Provincial Legislation is Sabinet’s latest offering, as with all our products we try to integrate indexes and updated information with a historical view of all changes and amendments to these pieces of Legislation, to make it less complicated for you. Sabinet is the only company to offer a graphical timeline of each Act that shows the changes in each year as well as links to the different versions published. Provincial Legislation can be found either by searching for them in chronological order or alphabetically per province. Provincial Legislation is available in downloadable PDF versions.Our Municipal By-laws, offer clients an endless pool of information available at their fingertips. Clients can obtain any information regarding a specific Municipality from the Sabinet’s Legal Product. The Index ensures smooth searches, disestablished or name changes in the local municipalities are not an issue as it will reflect both the old and the new names. Our clients can now get a list of all the By-laws applicable for each municipality as well as a list of which of these bodies have been shut down. Indexes are designed to either search per municipality alphabetically or municipalities per province.Please feel free to contact Sabinet or drop us a mail for more information!