PACLIG 2010 –TELLING YOUR STORY COMPETITIONPACLIG, in association with the 2010 Calendar Sponsors is proud to announce a single Grant to enable a PACLIG 2010 paid up member to attend the 12th LIASA Annual Conference at the ST Georges Hotel from 27 September to 1 October 2010.The competition:Do you have a story to tell …….? Then tell us about the most humorous or embarrassing encounter you had with the public and you stand a chance of winning the PACLIG 2010 Calendar Grant.Guidelines:Maximum 1000 words
- Stories must be in English
- Submit your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org , or mail it to P.O. Box 2626, Durbanville 7551
- Closing date: 30 June 2010
Rules:Only PACLIG 2010 paid up individual members can enter.
- The competition is only open to members residing in South African.
- PACLIG NEC members may not enter the competition.
- No late entries will be considered.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- By entering your story, you agree that PACLIG can publish your story on PACLIG and LIASA social networks, LIASA publications and LIASA website.
- The Grant is only for the 2010 LIASA annual conference. The Grant does not include fees for pre-conference sessions.
- The Grant cannot be converted into cash.
- The winner will forfeit the grant if not attending the conference.
- The winner will be announced on 30 July 2010.
- PACLIG has the right not to award the Grant with good reasons.
Grant:The Grant will cover travelling, conference registration fees and accommodation for 4 nights only.Any additional cost will be on the account of the recipient of the Grant.