In today’s modern and digital age, you can find information on just about any topic by simply searching the Internet. There are also various online platforms being designed on a daily basis to keep users in touch with the latest developments in the world around them. Sabinet is staying ahead with all these technological advances and have introduced the free Mobile NetLaw App to subscribers, making it easy and convenient for users to stay up to date with the national legislation which is currently in place.Updated legislation information at your fingertipsNetLaw contains updated and consolidated information pertaining to South African Principal Acts, Rules and Regulations, dating back to 1910. With daily updates on new legislation or amendments, NetLaw provides users with any relevant information they may require. You also have the advantage of being able to easily email, print or download complete and unabridged versions of Acts, Amended Acts as well as Rules and Regulations.Seven benefits of South African Legislation (Netlaw)
- Users will receive newsletters on a weekly basis which will include information on principal Acts, any new amendments and drafts for people to comment on.
- Documents are clearly listed and the Amendments are neatly marked, making it easy for users to spot the latest updates and changes.
- Acts which are in force are listed in an alphabetical and chronological order.
- It is easy for online users to access any Court Forms which are published in the Gazette.
- Complete and unabridged text regulations as well as draft regulations are easily accessible.
- The app offers cross-linking between relevant sections of different Acts. Not only will this save you time, it will make cross-referencing simpler and quicker.
By downloading the NetLaw app, you will not only have a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips, but you will also be able to access legislative information whenever you may require it.For more information, visit https://sabinet.co.za/